WSSSC Student Services Practitioner's Guide
The comprehensive source for student services information
Now more than ever, student services play a paramount role in helping meet the goals of our education system.
The 2008 WSSSC Student Services Guide delivers in-depth information to help meet these
challenges, and does so in an enjoyable style.
A diverse collection of authors' detailed knowledge of their disciplines and approaches
to service delivery make this a valuable resource for all education professionals.
This Student Services in Community and Technical Colleges: A Practitioner’s
Guide is the 2008 Washington State Student Services Commission’s (WSSSC)
edition of its student services manual for community and technical colleges. In addition
to printed handbooks, a CD is also available.
Student Services Covered in Scope and Detail
112 pages of in-depth information covering:
- Academic Advising
- Admissions, Registration, and Records
- Career and Student Employment Services
- Child Development Programs
- Counseling Services
- Disability Support Services
- Enrollment Management
- Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreational Sports
- International Student Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Programs
- Multicultural Services
- Online Student Services
- Student Financial Aid Services
- Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment
- Student Life, Unions, and Leadership Development
- Student Rights and Responsibilities, Student Discipline, and FERPA
- TRIO Programs
- Tutoring Centers
- Veterans’ Services
- Women’s Programs
- Funding for Student Services
The price for guides and CDs are:
- $24 each for 1-5 Guides
- $22 each for 6-15 Guides
- $20 each for 16-30 Guides
- $18 each for 31+ Guides
- The CD is $7. To purchase one CD or more, at least one
hard copy of the guide must be purchased.
*Prices include Shipping & Handling.
They do not include sales tax.
To Order By Email: Contact Ivan Gorne at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Order By Phone: Please call Ivan Gorne at 253-680-7005.
Top of page