SBCTC Policy Manual
Chapter 3: Student Services
3.50.00 Consumer Information
Community and technical colleges must provide information to students, prospective students, parents and the general public on:
- State support for higher education students including information on the amount of state subsidy and financial aid received (see RCW 28B.76.300 (4)).
- The abuses of alcohol in particular and the illnesses consequent from alcohol in general (see RCW 28B.10.295), for community colleges with state-owned residence halls, the availability of student housing where all use of liquor is prohibited (see RCW 28B.10.575), and a process for reporting violations and complaints of illegal liquor and drug use (see RCW 28B.10.575).
- Crime statistics for the most recent three years (see RCW 28B.10.569).
- Methods of transmission of AIDS and the AIDS virus (see RCW 28B.50.205).
- Policies and procedures for handling complaints of sexual harassment (see RCW 28B.110.030 (8)).
Access to campus and student directory information must be made available to military recruiting representatives providing students information on educational and career opportunities if the college provides the same access to other persons or groups (see RCW 28B.10.360).
|SBCTC Resolution 02-09-16
||Board approved Policy Manual
Top of page
Page Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Reviewed/Updated: February 04, 2015, 11:00 AM