GED Records, Transcripts, Verifications
Get help downloading files.
- All requests require the signature of the test taker.
- Requests cannot be submitted by telephone.
- Verifications cannot be completed by telephone.
- Allow 7 to 10 business days for a response.
Request your score report/transcript
To request a copy of your Washington state GED score report/transcript:
- Download and print the request form in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
- Fill out the form completely and sign. Forms submitted without an original signature of the test taker cannot be processed.
- Submit the form one of three ways:
- Mail to the address on the form.
- Fax to (360) 704-4414.
- Scan the signed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To verify someone has earned a GED in Washington:
- Fax your company's completed official request form AND the test taker's signed information release to (360) 704-4414. Requests missing the signed release will not be processed.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days for a response before contacting our Transcript Center at (360) 704-4372 or email@example.com to verify receipt of the request.
GED records from other organizations and states
For GED records from states other than Washington State.
For GED records taken in the military or overseas.
Top of page